Helping Others Through Our Music & Memory Program!December 28, 2017
LCAP Services still open today, January 16th.January 16, 2018
Who Qualifies for the clinic?
- Seniors 60 years or older.
- Licking County Resident.
- Application must be approved by the Licking County Aging Program.
- The senior pet owner must meet the following income guidelines:
1 person household – $1000 per month or less; 2 person household – $1350 per month or less.
Important Information you need to know
- Pets MUST be owned by the qualifying senior.
- Limit of 2 animals.
- The qualifying senior needs to bring the pet to the clinic…no substitutes.
- Bring a photo ID.
- Bring any vaccination records that you have.
- Appointments will be scheduled by phone when completed applications are received at LCAP.
- No walk – ins.
- Please park on the west side of the building. When you arrive check in with the volunteer at the registration desk. Receive a number and remain in your car until your number is called.
Where is the clinic going to be held?
- Licking County Aging Program, 1058 East Main Street, Newark, Ohio 43055 west entrance.
- Thursday, October 26 from 9:00am – 2:00pm OR Thursday, November 2 from 12:00pm – 6:30pm.
- Appointments will be scheduled by LCAP. LCAP will notify the senior of the date and time once the paperwork is received.
What services or shots will I receive free of charge?
- Wellness check
Cats & Kittens:
- Wellness check
- Distemper (6weeks or older)
- Leukemia (12 weeks to 1 year)
- Rabies (14 weeks or older)
If you have any questions please call 740-345-0821 ext. 233.
Thank you to Refugee Canyon Veterinary Services for providing these vet services for our Vet Care Clinic and to Meals on Wheels for awarding us the grant to offer these services to qualifying seniors.