Our staff of Personal Care Aides provide showers, bathing and skin care in addition to light housekeeping services to eligible seniors in their home. A case manager will visit you for an in-home evaluation to determine services and level of need. Clients are placed on service using prioritization factors such as emergency situations, chronic health conditions, and limited resources. A Personal Care Aide will be assigned, up to two visits a week for Personal Care, as deemed appropriate by the case manager. Great conversation, a smile and a little laughter is all part of the atmosphere provided by our in-home staff.
- Be age 60 or older.
- Be disabled and basically home-bound and either temporarily or permanently unable to perform several activities of daily living. If employed, must be on documented medical leave.
- Have no other visible resource persons to provide needed service.
- Be a current resident of Licking County.
Limitations on types of service:
- Aides do no lifting over 25 pounds.
- Aides do no skilled nursing procedures or wound care procedures.
- Aides do special skin care and exercises only as prescribed by physicians.
- Aides do no transporting of clients.
- Services limited to client’s personal living quarters or needs only.
Personal Care services are provided with a suggested donation amount of $4 – $7 per hour.
In-Home Respite services are available to provide relief to the 24-hour caregiver with a suggested donation amount of $4 – $7 per hour.