Our Homemaking staff provides light housekeeping to eligible seniors. A case manager will visit you for an in-home evaluation to determine services and level of need. Clients are placed on services using prioritization factors such as emergency situations, chronic health conditions, and limited resources. A Homemaker will be assigned for a bi-weekly visit to perform such tasks as dusting, sweeping, linen changes, laundry and meal preparation. Great conversation, a smile and a little laughter is all part of the atmosphere provided by our in-home staff.
- Be age 60 or older.
- Be disabled and either temporarily or permanently unable to perform several activities of daily living. If employed, must be on documented medical leave.
- Have no other visible resource persons to provide needed service.
- Be a current resident of Licking County.
Limitations on types of service:
- Homemakers do no lifting over 25 pounds.
- Homemakers do no moving of heavy furniture.
- Homemakers do no transporting of clients.
- Homemakers do no heavy cleaning.
- Services limited to client’s personal living quarters or needs only.
Homemaking services are provided with a suggested donation amount of $4 – $7 per hour.