Stressed about home maintenance? Let us handle it.
Licking County Aging Partners home maintenance staff can help with various tasks around your home! Our home maintenance workers take the stress and strain out of home chores. Do your gutters need to be cleaned? Windows weatherproofed? Deck or porch need power washed? We can help.
LCAP’s Home Maintenance provides the following:
- Carpet cleaning
- Clean behind appliances/washing walls
- Clean dryer vents to prevent fire hazard
- Change light bulbs, Install smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors as well as replace batteries (client to provide detectors)
- Hang curtains/drapes
- Replace furnace filters (Client to provide filter)
- Clean out gutters (first story only)
- Install/remove storm windows.
- Power wash porch, deck, and ramp (floors only)
- Replacing and installing window and door screens.
- Replacing mailbox, post, and numbers.
- Shoveling and salting of sidewalks.
- Trim front shrubs and bushes less than 4.5 feet tall. May also be able to trim walkways by garages and back doorways to gain access into the home.
- Remove debris from around heating/cooling units.
- Weatherproof windows for winter (client to provide weatherproofing material)
- Window Cleaning: any outside cleaning will be on first story only unless windows are tilt in style accessible from inside. For larger homes, priority will be placed on living room, kitchen, dining room and one bedroom.
Other jobs may be considered based on the safety of employees and time allotment.
You must be a senior 60 or older with a Licking County Address.
If it is possible for you to make all or part of the suggested donation of $4 – $7/hour for each service you receive, it will enable us to serve more seniors. If you cannot make a donation due to your financial situation, it is still our pleasure to help you with your basic needs.
Donations can be made daily, weekly, or monthly, whatever is most convenient for you. Our employees carry with them tamper-proof donation envelopes in which you can place your contribution and receive a receipt as well. Upon request, we can also provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your convenience to return your donation. Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of our need.
Call (740) 345-0821 ext. 217 to schedule a chore visit.