The Licking County Aging Program is excited to announce we have two WEEK-LONG trips scheduled in September of 2018.
- These trips are not financed by the Licking County Senior Services Levy or LCAP.
- ALL TRIPS must be paid in full by payment deadline.
- CANCELLATIONS or refunds must be made one week in advance.
NO REFUNDS after tickets purchased.
- In an effort to streamline the sign up process the form below must be mailed to LCAP at 1058 E. Main St., Newark 43055 with your deposit by the deadlines specified.
Savannah Trip – September 17 – 22, 2018
Registration is full. Those attending this trip, final payment will be due by July 17th.
Trip details and registration form: Savannah Trip September 2018
The LCAP Travel Desk will be in operation: (Thursdays from 10 am-12 pm, Fridays from 9 am-10:30 am)
Registration desk is located outside of the Heritage Hall Senior Center café.
To be eligible to attend trips, you must be a Licking County Resident 60 and over.
Reservations will only be accepted by the following procedure:
• ONLY PHONE RESERVATIONS ARE ACCEPTED by calling 740-899-0598. Reservations are filled in order
of the time stamp on calls. Your reservation reserves your spot for 5 days until payment is made.
• PAYMENT OPTIONS: Visit the Travel Desk during hours of operation, send check by US Mail to: Attn: LCAP DAY TRIPS, 1058 E. Main St Newark, 43055, or by credit card.
• CHECKS PAYABLE TO: “Licking County Aging Program”
• PAYMENTS must be made at or within 5 business days after the reservation is made. If payment is NOT received the reservation will be cancelled. NO EXCEPTIONS! Payments must be made by last registration day.
• The Front Desk at Heritage Hall WILL NOT take any reservations or payments for Day trips, only the Travel Desk.
• CANCELLATIONS must be made 2 weeks before the trip in order to receive a refund.
• PARKING and BUS BOARDING: Please be courteous when leaving on a trip. All buses board at Licking County Aging Program at 1058 E. Main St. Newark, OH 43055. Park in the two rows CLOSEST to Main St. This allows other seniors and guests the opportunity to park near the building during their visit.
Hartford Fair for Senior Day (Bus Only)
Monday, August 6th, 2018
Let us do the driving to the “Biggest Little Fair” in the World for Senior Day, free admission and free box lunch in the pavilion for the first 100 seniors (we cannot guarantee you will receive a free box lunch), any other purchases are on your own.
• Reservations will start at 10:00 a.m. July 5th and end at 2:00 p.m. July 12th.
• Cost per person is $5.00 per person (Bus Only)
• All other purchases are on your own.
• Bus will leave from Heritage Hall promptly at 9:00 a.m. and should return by 5:00 p.m.
El Dorado Scioto Downs Casino (Buffet lunch included)
Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018
Have a fun day at the Casino! Our group will receive playing vouchers (with the group registration), and a voucher for the buffet.
• Reservations will start at 10:00 a.m. July 26th and end at 2:00 p.m. August 2nd.
• Cost per person is $8.00 per person
• Bus will leave from Heritage Hall promptly at 10:00 a.m. and should return by 6:00 p.m.
Hartville Kitchen, Hardware and Marketplace (Lunch)
Monday, September 10th, 2018
Visit the Hartville Marketplace indoors and out. Dine ‘Family Style’ at the Hartville Kitchen and visit the “Largest Hardware Store in the Country” which has way more than hardware to see! Bring your shopping bags and enjoy the day! Special coupons will be provided to our group.
• Reservations will start at 10:00 a.m. August 16th and end at 2:00 p.m. August 30th.
• Cost per person is $13.00 per person
• Bus will leave from Heritage Hall promptly at 8:00 a.m. and should return by 6:00 p.m.
If you would like information about more trips available to Licking County senior citizens that are sponsored by other local senior organizations, please click on this link to be taken to the Licking County Senior Bus Trips page Licking County Senior Bus Trips.