The LCAP Travel Desk will be in operation: (Thursdays from 10 am-12 pm, Fridays from 9 am-10:30 am)
Registration desk is located outside of the Heritage Hall Senior Center café.
To be eligible to attend trips, you must be a Licking County Resident 60 and over.
Reservations will only be accepted by the following procedure:
• ONLY PHONE RESERVATIONS ARE ACCEPTED by calling 740-899-0598. Reservations are filled in order
of the time stamp on calls. Your reservation reserves your spot for 5 days until payment is made.
• PAYMENT OPTIONS: Visit the Travel Desk during hours of operation, send check by US Mail to: Attn: LCAP DAY TRIPS, 1058 E. Main St Newark, 43055, or by credit card.
• CHECKS PAYABLE TO: “Licking County Aging Program”
• PAYMENTS must be made at or within 5 business days after the reservation is made. If payment is NOT received the reservation will be cancelled. NO EXCEPTIONS! Payments must be made by last registration day.
• The Front Desk at Heritage Hall WILL NOT take any reservations or payments for Day trips, only the Travel Desk.
• CANCELLATIONS must be made 2 weeks before the trip in order to receive a refund.
• PARKING and BUS BOARDING: Please be courteous when leaving on a trip. All buses board at Licking County Aging Program at 1058 E. Main St. Newark, OH 43055. Park in the two rows CLOSEST to Main St. This allows other seniors and guests the opportunity to park near the building during their visit.
Hartville Kitchen, Hardware and Marketplace (Lunch)
Monday, September 10th, 2018
Visit the Hartville Marketplace indoors and out. Dine ‘Family Style’ at the Hartville Kitchen and visit the “Largest Hardware Store in the Country” which has way more than hardware to see! Bring your shopping bags and enjoy the day! Special coupons will be provided to our group.
• Reservations will start at 10:00 a.m. August 16th and end at 2:00 p.m. August 30th.
• Cost per person is $13.00 per person
• Bus will leave from Heritage Hall promptly at 8:00 a.m. and should return by 6:00 p.m.
If you would like information about more trips available to Licking County senior citizens that are sponsored by other local senior organizations, please click on this link to be taken to the Licking County Senior Bus Trips page Licking County Senior Bus Trips.