Food Box Distribution Time ChangesMarch 10, 2017
May Breakfast Club in UticaApril 27, 2017
Did you know?
In 2016, The Licking County Aging Program serviced:
- 264,021 meals prepared and delivered
- 41,470 hours in Home Services (personal care, homemaking, respite, etc.)
- 12,441 one-way trips in transportation, delivering clients to medical appointments, adult day centers, etc.
- 3,921 Smilemaker calls
- 16,892 hours of service from volunteers
- 31,822 attendees at activities and events
Thank you to everyone from staff, volunteers, businesses and organizations who helps make this all possible in upholding and continuously improving our mission to “improve the quality of life for Licking County senior citizens by contributing to their independence and healthy lifestyles”.